I am not sure I like the title…but the article contains good advice. Leaving your email (or any online account) always signed in is a problem waiting to happen.
11 Really Dumb Things You Do With Your Email – Yahoo! Finance http://ow.ly/mqZ30
1. Checking your email on an unsafe network.
2. Staying signed in.
3. Repeating your email login name and password.
4. Not deleting old emails properly.
5. Falling for a “guaranteed” loan or credit card offer.
6. Clicking on ambiguous emails from “friends.”
7. “Verifying” personal information via email.
8. Talking to strangers about money.
9. Getting tricked into thinking your credit card has been stolen.
10. Donating to fake charities.
11. Clicking on too-good-to-be-true travel deals.