Having problems with IE 9?
Follow the steps below to revert back to IE 8.0
To uninstall Internet Explorer
The following instructions apply to both Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
- Click the Start button , type Programs and Features in the search box, and then click View installed updates in the left pane.
- Under Uninstall an update, scroll down to the Microsoft Windows section.
- Right-click Windows Internet Explorer 9, click Uninstall, and then, when prompted, click Yes.
- Click one of the following:
- Restart now (to finish the process of uninstalling Internet Explorer 9, and restore the previous version of Internet Explorer).
- Restart later (to wait until you shut down or restart your computer).
After you uninstall Internet Explorer 9, the previously installed version ofInternet Explorer will be available on your computer. It is not necessary to reinstall.